- Providing a maximally convenient, offline, completely free Bible for Android and iOS which is readily available for anybody who wants to have the Word of God with them all the time.
- Providing a powerful tool for quick and convenient searching in the Bible, for finding marked earlier important places, for witnessing, studying, and discussing.
- Allowing studying difficult places by comparing different Bible translations, by following cross-references, by using commentaries and so on (a set of study tools is being improved and extended).
- Helping Russian-speaking users in following a preaching in other languages (automatic matching of "Russian" and "English" chapters and verses numbering in the books of Psalms, Song of Solomon, Job).
- Making the Word of God available for readers in almost any of the world's languages.
- Giving a chance to any user who would express a sound and useful suggestion or a constructive criticism to obtain a desired feature or fix as soon as possible - for the glory of God.
- Constant work on cleaning up typos and scanning errors in Bible modules, following messages of the users on this - for sake of cleanness of the Word of God.
The following are NOT the project goals: