MyBible 3.0.5 - September 3, 2022
- Modules downloading functionality improvements:
- To the list of hardcoded MyBible registry servers added an existing server that was missing there.
- Fixed the Modules window appearance when a filter is applied: filtered out modules and groups no longer occupy any room.
- Fixed the “My” (already downloaded) filter in the Modules window (it didn’t work before).
MyBible 3.0.4 - June 30, 2022
- Prevented the app crash on scrolling when reaching a verse having two spaces in a row in it.
- Prevented cutting out of the last line of a verse when a certain text scale is used and there is a preceding commentary link on that verse.
- Prevented disappearance of the “Show…” menu on a Mac on any cursor movement. Note that you can freely install MyBible for iOS from App Store on a Mac with an ARM processor (the M series, by Apple).
- Corrected the screen real estate usage by MyBible user interface elements, so that they not get under “the brow” or under the iOS system control bar.
MyBible 3.0.3 - June 23, 2022
- Prevented crashes while accessing some dictionary and commentary modules.
(The already existed code problems started to manifest themselves after the switch
to up-to-date development tools; these defects have slipped through due to
an insufficient pre-release testing of the version 3.0.2; we are enhancing
the pre-release testing process now).
- Updated built-in addresses of the Modules Repository servers,
to point only to the currently functional servers – to enhance the modules
MyBible 3.0.2 - June 16, 2022
- Updated compability with the latest Apple requirements to avoid the app removal
by Apple from App Store.
- No functionality changes are made.
MyBible 3.0.1 - 2018
- Records of fixes made in this version are lost.
- This is the last build made by Serhiy Maksymenko.