The MyBible for Android app does not collect any personal data.
Android permission MyBible asks for:
- Asked upon the first launch, on Android 10 and older.
- The purpose is to store app’s files in the /MyBible directory at the root of the device’s built-in memory, so that
- MyBible’s files directory can be easily found, and additional custom-made modules can be placed there
- MyBible’s data are not deleted upon deleting of the app itself
- If the user does not give or revokes this permission, MyBible will simply look for its files in /Android/data/ua,mybible/files/MyBible directory, and its files will be deleted upon deleting of the app itself.
- Asked upon accessing the “Voice correction” exercise of the “Memorize” functionality.
- MyBible does not record voice data, which automatically means that it does not store them and does not send them anywhere.
- Without this permission the above exercise is not available.
- Asked upon the first accessing the Text to Speech (TTS) functionality.
- The purpose is to automatically pause an active TTS for incoming and outgoing phone calls. MyBible does not access any data related to phone calls.
- If the user does not give or revokes this permission, MyBible will simply continue an active TTS during phone calls.